Legal Notices September 22, 2013
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described mortgage:
DATE OF MORTGAGE: April 27, 2009
ORIGINAL PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF MORTGAGE: $330,125.00
MORTGAGOR(S): Jennifer M. Mayers & Matthew R. Mayers, Wife and Husband
MORTGAGEE: Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc. as nominee for MetLife Home Loans, a division of MetLife Bank, N.A., its successors and assigns
DATE AND PLACE OF RECORDING:
Recorded: April 29, 2009 Stearns County Recorder
Document Number: 1285243
ASSIGNMENTS OF MORTGAGE:
And assigned to: Nationstar Mortgage LLC
Dated: May 21, 2013
Recorded: May 22, 2013 Stearns County Recorder
Document Number: A1398635
Transaction Agent: Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc.
Transaction Agent Mortgage Identification Number: 100749500715047810
Lender or Broker: MetLife Home Loans, a division of MetLife Bank, N.A.
Residential Mortgage Servicer: Nationstar Mortgage LLC
Mortgage Originator: Not Applicable
COUNTY IN WHICH PROPERTY IS LOCATED: Stearns
Property Address: 10451 127th St, Kimball, MN 55353-2535
Tax Parcel ID Number: 20.12150.0700
LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY: Lot 1, Block 1, and Outlot A of Willow Ridge, Stearns County, Minnesota
AMOUNT DUE AND CLAIMED TO BE DUE AS OF DATE OF NOTICE: $321,276.48
THAT all pre-foreclosure requirements have been complied with; that no action or proceeding has been instituted at law or otherwise to recover the debt secured by said mortgage, or any part thereof;
PURSUANT to the power of sale contained in said mortgage, the above-described property will be sold by the Sheriff of said county as follows:
DATE AND TIME OF SALE: October 01, 2013 at 10:00 AM
PLACE OF SALE: Civil Division Office, Stearns County Law Enforcement Center, Courthouse Square, St. Cloud, Minnesota to pay the debt secured by said mortgage and taxes, if any, on said premises and the costs and disbursements, including attorney fees allowed by law, subject to redemption within six (6) months from the date of said sale by the mortgagor(s), their personal representatives or assigns.
If the Mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. §580.30 or the property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. §580.23, the Mortgagor must vacate the property on or before 11:59 p.m. on April 01, 2014, or the next business day if April 01, 2014 falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday.
Mortgagor(s) released from financial obligation: NONE
THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
DATED: August 15, 2013
ASSIGNEE OF MORTGAGEE: Nationstar Mortgage LLC
Wilford, Geske & Cook P.A.
Attorneys for Assignee of Mortgagee
8425 Seasons Parkway, Suite 105
Woodbury, MN 55125-4393
File Number: 028057F01
CITY OF SAUK CENTRE
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON PROPOSED
ASSESSMENTS FOR UNPAID CITY
AND UTILITY SERVICE CHARGES
Notice is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Sauk Centre, Minnesota, will meet at the Sauk Centre City Hall in the City of Sauk Centre, Minnesota, on the 2nd day of October, 2013, at 6:30 p.m. or shortly thereafter as practical, to consider objections to the proposed assessments for Unpaid City and Utility Service Charges heretofore ordered by the City Council.
The proposed assessment roll is on file with the City Administrator and open to public inspection.
The area proposed to be assessed consists of every lot, piece or parcel of land benefited by said improvement, which has been ordered made and is as follows:
Unpaid City and Utility Service Charges
The total amount proposed to be assessed is $3,698.58.
Written or oral objections will be considered at the hearing. An owner of property to be assessed may appeal the assessment to the District Court of Stearns County pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Section 429.081 by serving notice of the appeal upon the Mayor or City Administrator/Clerk of the City within 30 days after the adoption of the assessment and filing such notice with the District Court within 10 days after service upon the Mayor or City Administrator/Clerk.
No appeal may be taken as to the amount of any assessment adopted by the City Council unless a signed, written objection is filed with the City Administrator prior to the assessment hearing or presented to the presiding officer at the hearing. All objections to the assessments not received at the assessment hearing in the manner prescribed by Minnesota Statutes, Section 429.061 are waived, unless the failure to object to the assessment hearing is due to a reasonable cause.
Under the provisions of Minnesota Statutes, Sections 435.193 to 435.195, the City may, at its discretion, defer the payment of assessments for any homestead property owned by a person 65 years of age or older for whom it would be a hardship to make the payments.
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: August 21, 2013
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated July 20, 2007, executed by Andrew J. Loehrer, a single person, as mortgagor, to Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., as mortgagee, and recorded on July 25, 2007 as Document Number 1233789, in the office of the County Recorder of Stearns County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $127,000.00.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
4. No mortgagor has been released from financial obligation on the mortgage.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $115,579.85.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
Legal Description: The Southerly Thirty-Three (33) feet of Lot One (1), Block Twenty-Five (25), in Edelbrock’s Addition, according to the plat and survey thereof on file and of record in the Office of the County Recorder in and for Stearns County, Minnesota
will be sold by the Sheriff of Stearns County, Minnesota, at public auction on October 15, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. at the office of the Stearns County Sheriff, 807 Courthouse Square, Room S100, St. Cloud, Minnesota.
8. The mortgagor must vacate the property on or before 11:59 p.m. April 15, 2014 if the mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.30, the property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.23, or the redemption period is not reduced under section 582.032.
9. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is 6 months after the date of sale.
10. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
11. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION. THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
Foreclosure Data required by Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.025
1. Property Address: 401 15th Avenue North, St. Cloud, Minnesota 56303
2. Transaction Agent: Not Applicable
3. Name of Mortgage Originator (Lender): Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
4. Residential Servicer: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
5. Tax Parcel Identification Number: 82-46569-000
6. Transaction Agent’s Mortgage ID Number: Not Applicable
Wells Fargo Bank, National Association
Attorneys for Mortgagee
Drew L. McNeill
STEPHENSON, SANFORD, PIERSON & THONE, P.L.C.
Suite 220, 1905 East Wayzata Boulevard
Wayzata, MN 55391
CERTIFICATE OF ASSUMED NAME
Minnesota Statutes Chapter 333
(1) The exact name under which the business is or will be conducted is: Specialized Cleaning.
(2) The address of the principal place of business is: 608 2nd St. S. Sauk Centre MN 56378.
(3) The name and registered street address of the entity conducting business under the above Assumed Name is: Lane N. Schaefer, 608 2nd St. S. Sauk Centre MN 56378.
(4) I certify that I am authorized to sign this certificate and I further certify that I understand by signing this certificate, I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Minn. Stat. Sect. 609.48 as if I had signed this certificate under oath.
NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING OF SAUK CENTRE COUNTRY CLUB SHAREHOLDERS
A special meeting of the common stock shareholders of the Sauk Centre Country Club has been called and will be held at the Clubhouse on September 22, 2013, at 2:00 o’clock p.m. The purpose of the meeting is to accept or reject two Purchase Agreements for the sale of the club’s existing facilities, the acquisition of a new facility and any other business that may come before the meeting.
Board of Directors
Sauk Centre Country Club